Monday 29 November 2010

The Edit

I have now completed the right stop frame animation look for my short film as it is all now at the correct speed and there aren’t too many frames. I had to cut quite a few images out completely it was quite disappointing as it had taken so long to get every single picture however  it only improved the whole look of my short film so I didn’t mind too much. I have also added some music of which I found on YouTube it seems to go really well with the animation as it gives the right atmosphere I wanted although I need to find out if I can actually use is as I’m not sure if it is copyrighted if it is I will just have to carrying on my search to find the perfect background music as the voice over will be talking over it anyway. The stage I am at, at the moment is really the audio stage as I have recorded my voice over of which I got Justyn Hollett to as he had the best sounding voice of which I thought would match very well with the character in the pictures all ready. I recorded the voice over on a HD camera with the shutters down and then I just took the audio of the tapes when I log and captured it. Adding the voice over to the animation is quite tricky as at some points it seems a little fast and it is vital I add some pauses in somewhere. Ii is confusing to do as I am slicing and changing places of some of the voice over so to make it sound right like it all matches is hard but with a lot of concentration and time it should be perfect.  I have started to think about the titles I want and have looked at various fonts of which I thought would match the quirkiness of my short film. I want title of the film (Chuckles and Me) to appear on the first images and  I want to animate it and make it move slightly just to be a bit different and to catch the audience attention straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment