Monday 4 October 2010

Ideas

In Lesson we were given time to write down independently a few of our ideas that we had for our short films. So i decided to do a mind map of the ideas that i had, on there i had about three ideas that were all quite achievable although one stuck in my mind from the previous lesson from the post secrets idea generation we did. It was the idea of having a day in the life of a lonely boy who still talks to his childhood bear. This was most definitely my favourite ideas as i think it was the most simple but effective and was nothing to complicated. 

This is the small mind map i did in lesson for the ideas i had...


After some thought I decided that with some more development work on my bear idea it would work really well as my  final idea for my short film, so that is the idea i have chosen to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment