Monday 18 October 2010

Shooting


Shooting my short film on Monday 18th October 2010 wasn't too bad at all. I made sure I had the battery charging for a long time to make sure the camera wouldn't run out of battery when i was taking pictures. I picked out the actors cloths and dressed the bear and out I went to start taking pictures. 

The first location was the furthest away; it was the bowling alley in Purley Way as my narrative had changed a little as I was unable to get permission for build a bear. It was when I started to taking pictures i actually realized how long it was actually going to take me to do this short film as after every little movement i had to take a picture. It was quite tricky doing this when the bowing ball was moving so fast however i did it the best i could. There was quite a lot of people around so it was hard when i had to take pictures as i had to make sure the people didn't get in any as then when i put all the pictures together it would mess up the continuity. That was a bit annoying however i dealt with it by asking if we were able to switch alleys to one near the end where there was less people and they were very cooperative as they let us switch bowling alleys with no problem. I was taking pictures at the bowling alley for about two hours before i moved on to the Arcade games. 

When i moved to another part of the Arcade the lighting had changed so much as it was very dark, which was a bit of a problem as the flash on the camera was a little temperamental although this jus meant i took more pictures then i needed to as i had to make sure the colour was okay and matched properly. 

I took the tri-pod along with me to use when i took pictures however i found it was a lot better with out and i really didn't need it. 

I spent a total of three hours at the Arcade with the actors and i got all the pictures i needed but i went home and checked them all out just to make sure i didn't miss any out. When looking over the photographs it was obvious that i need to Photoshop some to make them look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment